Thursday, January 27, 2011

Interesting..

So today I was called stupid, not in that word exactly, but close enough. Of course it pissed me off so I retaliated by telling everyone on facebook how dumb I really am. Wonder if they got the hint yet? They didnt get the origional obvious sarcasm.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!  Ok, I do feel better now.

So some good news. Next week or the week after I hope to make a quick trip to fargo to pick up my tractor part, and my new mini donkey jenny. After that I think I want to make a trip to moms. Of course to do any of this we need sitters for kids, or for me to go get part when brandon is home so he can watch kids. It will be neat to have the new jenny too. I will still need a good jack, but a nice jenny will help out to protect the stock for now.

Brandon finally remembered to put out the selenium salt block for the sheep. It should help with that mineral specifically, plus they will get bits of mineral here and there from me too. The salt block is just so convienent!  Now, when he will remember to put the one out for the horses is another matter!

Our headstart cancelled this week. Come to find out something happened with the new teacher. No idea what, or IF she will be back, but I wasnt too happy. I have some guy I dont know coming for my child who has trouble with people at all, and especially new people. I dont know the guy at all, and this is screwing everythig up for getting the info I need from headstart for Lucies TEFRA application. Who knows how she will react to the guy at all. From the little phone conversation we had I dont care for him. Hes curt, and doesnt speak very well in that I felt like he was talking to a wall. He seemed very unorganized, and generally confused. So why should I have confidence in this new stranger? He better act far different with my kid or he wont come back.

Hannah has been staying awake at night the last 3 or more days. I am almost ready for bed, so hope that she will be too! Dr. wants Lucie on melatonin to help her sleep, just wish I could do something about Hannah now! I have more infections too...... yay. Like I needed that.

They have Brandon on a stupid schedule agian. Makes things really hard for me! And for him, and for when we try to spend time together. There is no little for time for that.

Kinda annoyed with emmys awanas group too. Having problems and I will probably have to go fix it, and if I cant get it fixed then she will not go anymore. People really do upset me. And others wonder why I hate going anywhere. I hate having to deal with problems created by other people that I always have to fix....sigh... just a little frustrated I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment