Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bad Health and Bad Luck!

The kids and I were just arguing about the theme song to "The Wonder Pets" and guess what, I knew it better than they did....Scary!
Ok, so anyone who knows me knew about me dislocating my knee the week I got pregnant, and later my gallbladder that went bad almost killing me and the baby, some might even know about my occasional seizures that I try to pretend dont happen, or my well known fibromyalgia, migranes, insomnia, and much more, but come on.... how could anyone have the kind of health and luck I have! Now I have endometritis. Its a kind of uternine infection from having the baby.

My doctor is having me scheduled with a neurolorgist for the seizures. First time I have ever dealt with them except the casual mention of them. I have an appt with a joint specialist to do a surgical consult for my knee. That scares the crap out of me. I am not the kind of person who casually accepts needing surgery. I have so much work to do and sugery will keep me from being able to do it for a period of time. How do I chase kids, or lamb out my sheep, work with my horses....or even clean my house? How can I deal with Lucies issues if all my time is being spent on myself? Its not fair to her!

This week is going to be fairly busy. Today we had headstart, and the rabbits vet appt. got rescheduled. It is now tomorrow at 9:30. The Farrier will be here at 10. Brandon has to leave for work by 1pm. Friday I think he works morning shift, and agian saturday. Saturday I have to pick up a puppy for my mom and get it to my moms friends who are in Bemidji so they can bring it to her. Every single thing I just listed has been scheduled once, and rescheduled for the current times and days! Lucie has school tomorrow and crap......forgot tonight was awanas. Just got Emily a ride to it and getting her ready to go.

Speaking of Emily. Last night I noticed a nasty bump on her foot where the dr. removed a piece of glass from her foot. She wouldnt walk on her heels either. We soaked the foot in peroxide water, and after a while squeezed the big bump. A large piece of glass popped out of it...POOR KID! It had been in her foot for over a month and she never complained once about it hurting. I wonder if she was afraid to be taken to the dr. agian. I just cant believe the dr. missed it. But they arent perfect. Talk about horrible luck, she had the piece of glass removed that one day, ended up with the flu the next and was hospitalized, then she ended up with strep throat and a nasty rash from it. That was a bad week!

Might have found a home for our last puppy. I might have to drive to the cities to meet her, but at least he would have a good home!

Anyways, hopefully we can keep up our busy schedule. I hope to go to ECFE tomorrow night too. At least I woudnt have to cook, but thats hard dragging all 3 kids in the cold by myself. I almost dont even want to try. I find myself avoiding going places because of that. I guess we probably should go..... Its so good for Lucie. I suppose thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment