Saturday, January 15, 2011
A new blog for a new year
I found this site while looking at someones blog... so thought I would give it a try. I want to write, It makes me feel better, and I can keep track of things. Sometimes I am such a ditz or a blonde as everyone else would point out. Most of the time I am just plain tired. My own health issues are being put on a back burner for those of my children, and the consequences of that can be me not being me. I am constantly tired, sometimes depressed, and always in pain. But, none of that matters when it comes to my responsibilities. It doesnt matter how many legs they may have. I am boss, I am everything to them all. Without me it could all fall apart. Brandon is the most wonderful husband, and he really does try, but where would he be without me? So what exactly does that make me? Who am I? What am I? I think I would like to explore all that a bit later. Now I have to get a fussy 2 month old baby to sleep so I can sleep as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment