Saturday, January 15, 2011

Busy Day

This morning I woke with a horrible migrane that felt very much like a hangover..from what I cant say, but reminds me of those teenage years. Thank god Brandon was home! He got up with the kids when I had to lay back down. It was so bad when the baby cried I needed him to change her, and I couldnt yell so I got creative. I texted him....lol.. Feeding her after he changed her actually seemed to help my head.

After a while I got up anyways...migrane or not. Got some laundry run through, and the floors scrubbed over and over agian until I was satisfied they looked and FELT clean! Brandon being the good sport he is, helped out by cleaning the entire kitchen for me. I sent him to a friends house now that I am feeling a bit better to bring them some stuff for their baby. I thought it might be nice for him to get out to visit for a bit. The kids cleaned their room, and Lucie is running around in underware. Another attempt to potty train a kid that refuses to do so. They say not to push her with all her other issues.

Guess I havent said on here what those would be. Basicially she has a high functioning form of autism in the aspergers spectrum, with pervasive developmental disorder, a sensory disorder, and a hair pulling disorder with a really strange name. Amazingly enough, my friends were already minimizing her issues the very day I finally got names for her problems. Guess I wasnt surprised. People like to tell me I am full of it, there is nothing wrong with her, so hearing that she will be fine, she will grow out of it, and dont worry about it wasnt something I didnt expect. I guess according to them they figure if I ignore it the problems will go away?

The school on the other hand is helping me to get all my paperwork done for the state so Lucie doesnt lose her medical. Something I tried working on for quite a while last night, and didnt get too far. Like I know all the names, titles, phone numbers, addresses, and such for all the people that work with her at the school. So that the school will have to fill out. Her dr. helped with a lot of the paperwork yesterday, and gave me some of what I need for documentation. The rest I have to start trying to get on Monday. Doctor reports, teacher reports from headstart, and reports from our county nurse. Have to figure out if there is anyone else... maybe her wic info? Not sure if they would want that or not. I also need to get letters from family members, and least the ones who recognized Lucies issues. I guess that is just my mother.

Hannah is doing pretty well. So is Emily. Of course they both get left out a lot in all this mess. Emily cleaned her room today, mostly by herself. Lucie did help with holding the trash bag, then flipped out when Emily threw it in the trash can. Hannah has been pretty happy today, and awake quite a bit. Though at times its hard to get things done, we really enjoy spending time with her, especially with her smiling and cooing at us!

Brandon too is feeling a bit left out. Part of why I sent him out to visit for a while. He works so hard!

Animals...well I really cant tell you. I wanted to get out and see them today, but didnt have a chance. I need to check my ewes for udders, and really need to castrate those 2 rams we plan on eating. Pretty soon they will be too old and with the hormones will end up tasting bad. I think the beginning of February we will have to put the sheep into the barn and have the guy come out to shear. Hopefully my girls will be lambing soon! I will be so busy then I wont have time to think, but I also wonder how I will do it at all.... Horses are fine, trying to get my farrier out, but no luck so far. I have an appt. for a rabbit to be seen Wednesday. Hope to find out what has been making them all sick and killing them! Pigs are well, peafowl and all other birds looked great last time I saw them. Although my dorkie butt didnt realize my male pig could be breeding or have aleady bred my girls so no idea if they may decide to have babies soon. Something I am definitly NOT ready for! Dogs and cats are well, though I still have a puppy to find a home for.

Lucie wore her underware for about 20 min. Then I got her to go potty, then she flipped out until I let her put her pullup back on. I swear this thing has taken hours to type out so far.. Now shes playing with playdough so I think I have a few min. I can see her and keep and eye on her while on here.

Anyways, guess thats all for now. Cant believe I have so much on my mind at once, and I could write forever. Maybe getting some of this out will help with my need to get this out of my head. I might be easier to talk to? Hope so! I know I get awfully wound up and hard to talk to when theres a lot on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to bloggyland! I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete