Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sad day

Dont feel like writing much. Max2 died today. My favorite ram with the massive 4 horns. I loved him a lot. I hate this water crap. You would never think something so simple yet so important could kill everything off, or that it would in these days, but I guess you never know. Our well was put in just prior to us moving here. This all sucks!

On a better note, my kids are all doing much better. Emily is feeling better, and wants to go outside for recess.... not sure if I should let her yet. I was having such a nice day with my girls, and really enjoying my kids a whole lot today, but finding Max2 was kind of a mood killer. I still had fun with them, but I have been pretty sad since then. Anyways, more another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment